PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH A MEMBER OF STAFF FIRST.
The best way to contact us is via Email, that way our phones are free for doctors to return telephone calls and for elderly patients to contact the surgery
We would ask that any concerns re the Coronavirus please be directed to email@example.com.
- Eircode (Important for National Ambulance Service if testing is required)
- Please list all symptoms.
- Have you travelled recently? or
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed case?
- If you do not have access to Email please phone the surgery on 01-849078 please note that we are experiencing a high volume of calls and will endeavour to answer you call as soon as possible.
For ALL other non-COVID-19 related concerns i.e. (prescription requests, letters, forms, work certs, social welfare certs and result call backs) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and these will be dealt with as soon as possible. Please note due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all non-urgent paperwork may take up to 4 working days.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
OTHER USEFUL CONTACTS/INFORMATION
COVID19 Help Line – 1850 24 1850
Please note our GP’s cannot offer travel advice, please consult the Department of Foreign Affairs at www.dfa.ie